Economic Inequality

36727_600After reading numerous articles concerning the growing economic gap between the top 10% of the population and the other 90% in the US, I think it is safe to say that I am quite displeased.  This issue has only continued to worsen, and something must be done about it!  I have no idea what exactly should happen…. I only know that some sort of action must be taken against it. (I’m not an Economics major, whoops!)

I found this image on Google… I believe it represents the issue as I see it.

css.php